Sovereign Capability Development Series: The Composites Advantage
Featuring a range of experts from composites R&D, manufacturers and buyers. Join us as we explore how industry has overcome challenges in composites manufacturing, the significant advantages of composites use and how composites capabilities will help drive sovereign manufacturing development.
- Brigadier Shaun Hoffman, Director General of Land Manoeuvre Systems Branch, Capability Acquisition & Sustainment Group, Defence: “Defence & Sovereign Capability”
- Principal Technologist, BAE Systems (invited): “Composites in Defence Platforms”
- Professor Martin Veidt, Enabling Technologies – Program Leader, DMTC & Academic, University of Queensland: “Composites in Defence – Trends with Examples”
- Krishna Oruganti & David Doral, Quickstep Aerospace: “Barriers & Technical Solutions”
- Charlotte Morris, Program Leader – Industry Capability Development Framework, DMTC
Presenters will explore how the composites manufacturing industry has overcome challenges, the significant advantages of composites use and how composites capabilities will help drive sovereign manufacturing development.
Brought to you by DMTC Ltd, Advanced Fibre Cluster Geelong & Geelong Manufacturing Council